At MakeGood Technologies we are committed to providing our customers and members exceptional service. As providing this service involves the collection, use and disclosure of some your business' information about our clients' information, protecting your business' information is one of our highest priorities.
Protecting your privacy means:
- We keep your business' information and the business you do with us in strict confidence
- We do not sell your your business' information
- We ensure the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of our clients' and consultants' information
- We respect your privacy when we market our services
We obtain information about you to:
- Identify and represent you for contract opportunities
- Protect all parties against error and fraud
- Carry out contests and surveys
- Administer our website
- Provide information about our services
What we do with your business' information
All information collected is stored in our secure database. Our procedures and systems are designed to protect your information from error, loss and unauthorized access. Our employees who have access to your information are made aware of how to keep it confidential. Each employee is governed by policies regarding information handling. We may use your business' information to:
- Calculate Sales Tax
- Carry out contests/surveys
- Improve our site and, where applicable, the services we offer
- We may send you information about our company and promotional material
- Demographic data collected is used to learn more about our site visitors and refine our marketing plans
Your information is only obtained with your consent
We want to assure you that any of your business' information you provide MakeGood Technologies. will be kept completely confidential until you request otherwise, unless required by law. We do not provide your business' information to third parties.
Your information is obtained without consent in the following limited circumstances:
- When the collection, use or disclosure of your business' information is permitted or required by law
- In an emergency that threatens an individual's life, health, or personal security
- When the information is available from a public source (e.g., a telephone directory)
- When we require legal advice from a lawyer
- For the purposes of collecting a debt
- To protect ourselves from fraud
- To investigate an anticipated breach of an agreement or a contravention of law
Confidentiality and information security policy.
Online shopping with MakeGood is secure.
Personal and credit card information entered on the site is transmitted electronically in a format that cannot be intercepted, altered or decoded by a third party as it is encrypted to ensure its confidentiality.
MakeGood complies with SSL encryption standards, under which transaction information will always be transmitted securely. Payment is made directly through Desjardins.
MakeGood does not store credit information on any transaction.
As a result, online shoppers are required to submit credit card information with every new transaction.