WHAT IS MAKEGOOD?
MakeGood is a unique Online Marketing System for your company.
Badge - the MakeGood Badge is placed on a company's website. The Badge represents a company's commitment to social responsibility (ie: Better Business Bureau).
Profile - with a click on the MakeGood badge, a company's MakeGood Profile is opened where stories, pictures and testimonials of the company's good works are displayed (ie: Facebook Profile).
Platform - through our web platform we are able to promote and advertise your company through our extensive networks and offer advertorials as an option.
Directory - when you join as a member, you will be a part of our list of socially responsible companies like many others (eg: City of Vancouver, Mr. Lube, UBC, Translink, etc.) Think of our directory as a yellow pages of 'good' companies.
Social Media - MakeGood uses social mediums like our MakeGood Blog, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr to promote the 'good' word about your company and to generate a positive buzz.
WHY JOIN AS A MAKEGOOD MEMBER?
- Revenue Growth - More people tend to buy from socially conscious organizations.
- Expanded Online Presence - An organization's logo and name will be linked to its MakeGood Profile and the company website will be listed in the member directory of socially responsible companies. MakeGood will market a company in relation to its good works.
- Expanded Offline Presence - Each member is able to display its commitment to social responsibility at its premises through a MakeGood memership decal and by posting a Certificate of Membership.
- Updated Website Feature - With MakeGood, a company's website never goes stale. There is an automatic update (ie: new post) to the company's MakeGood profile every month so that people know what the company is doing.
- Expanded Media Coverage - A company submits press releases to our MakeGood Blog. A company is entitled to two press releases/blog posts per year.
- Collective Donations - just by joining MakeGood, a company is joining with all other MakeGood members to make a difference. MakeGood donates a portion of each subscription fee back to a charity of choice that the MakeGood community votes on.
- Boost Employee Morale - An SME can ensure that employees feel appreciated for their community efforts with this easy-to-use system. A company can post pictures and thank individuals on their profile. Employees that feel appreciated typically results in increased productivity and company loyalty.
- Business Development / Networking Opportunities - Each company will be part of the MakeGood network and will be able to connect with like-minded businesses locally and beyond.
- Be a Social Responsibility Leader - A company can build credibility and a positive reputation by showing others that it is committed to social responsibility.
- Awards - Each MakeGood member is eligible for one of our annual rewards for leadership in social responsibility and giving.
MAKEGOOD HELPS YOU BE GOOD, SHARE GOOD and INSPIRE GOOD
We know that companies all over the world are doing great things, but only a few are effectively telling their story.
MakeGood acts as the bridge between the customers and businesses, enabling companies to display the positive things they are doing while publicly stating their commitment to social responsibility. Which is great for customers, because they can see what each company cares about and supports.
We believe businesses have a responsibility to make the world a better place, beyond just the balance sheet. But it's not only about a big corporate donation. Being responsible can be some employees donating their lunch hour to volunteer at a soup kitchen or making environmentally friendly choices; like going paperless.
With the MakeGood System, businesses are able to communicate the causes they support, simply and easily.
Click here to see How MakeGood Works.